A Foundational Book for Your Faith
She currently resides in Santa Monica, CA, does a weekly internet radio broadcast, plays classical piano, sings bossa nova, dances to disco and samba, reads Victorian literature, and is a classic movie buff. Account Options Sign in. My library Help Advanced Book Search.
Get print book. Shop for Books on Google Play Browse the world's largest eBookstore and start reading today on the web, tablet, phone, or ereader.
- STARGATE SG-1: Survival of the Fittest.
- Get In Touch.
- Walk In Wisdom Guide - Sancta Sophia College - Sancta Sophia College;
- Mort Morte.
- A Walk to Wisdom.
JojopahMaria Nsoroma. Balboa Press , Apr 29, - Self-Help - pages.
- Cross of Fire (The Juno Letters Book 2)!
- Der Ramses-Code: Roman (German Edition);
- The Fundamentals of Extremism: The Christian Right in America.
- Et si cétait lui ? (Roman français) (French Edition).
- Biosequestration and Ecological Diversity: Mitigating and Adapting to Climate Change and Environmental Degradation (Social Environmental Sustainability)!
- Transforming Vocation.
- The Leaving;
Growing up on a dirt road in a small town in southwest Missouri gave Trog a love for nature and God's creation at a young age. After graduating high school, he attended Campbell University in North Carolina where he earned his bachelor's degree and master's degree in Business Administration.
After finishing his degrees, Trog came to Texas for a business opportunity, but the Lord had different plans. Over the past decade, he has served in multiple ministry endeavors, such as being a Cares Team with Apartment Life Ministries, helping plant a church in Frisco, and being a Discipleship Minister with Christ Church Plano. Trog is married to a beautiful woman named Mendi and has three children, Sevyn, Rok, and Truth.
If you get to spend time with him, you will often hear him talking about seeking first the Kingdom, losing your life in order to save it, and the importance of discipleship. He is passionate about sharing his faith in Christ, helping the poor, and making disciples.