Learning Difficulties and Sexual Vulnerability : Andrea Hollomotz :
Volume 25 , Issue 3 May Pages Related Information. Close Figure Viewer. Browse All Figures Return to Figure.
Previous Figure Next Figure. Email or Customer ID. Forgot password?
- Too Poor To Go Out to Eat: Breads!
- The Craniovertebral Region in Chronic Inflammatory Rheumatic Diseases!
- Follow journal.
- Book review of Learning Difficulties and Sexual Vulnerability?
Old Password. New Password. Ships in 7 to 10 business days.
- Nicolas Sarkozy (Modern World Leaders).
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1.
- Winning Fantasy Football;
- BBC News Navigation?
Link Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed. Description Table of Contents Product Details Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book! Industry Reviews This book deals with a rarely debated subject with which social workers and the courts are too often confronted. Developing an Alternative Approach to Risk. Risk Creation in Everyday Life. Resistance and Self-Determination. In Stock.
Theory and Practice of Counseling and Psychotherapy 10th Edition. Social Work in the Shadow of the Law. Counselling Children A Practical Introduction. Risk Creation in Everyday Life. Resistance and Self-Determination. Review quote I found this book thought-provoking and a welcome challenge to established ideas about vulnerability The book is rich with excerpts from interviews and examples from Hollomotz's research, adding depth to the narrative and theory.
It is a useful resource for anyone working in safeguarding adults, who wants to empower, just protect the service user.
The author addresses a topic which could at first glance appear pretty grim but her approach is inclusive and refreshingly right-based, offering a constructive and empowering discussion. Her particular interest in the subject area at hand arose from her experiences of conducting adult protection work in the field.
Rating details. Book ratings by Goodreads.
- Learning Difficulties and Sexual Vulnerability: A Social Approach.
- Children with learning disabilities 'more vulnerable to abuse'?
- Die drei tanzenden Schwestern (Schreckliche-Kinder-Geschichten 1) (German Edition).
Goodreads is the world's largest site for readers with over 50 million reviews. We're featuring millions of their reader ratings on our book pages to help you find your new favourite book.